пятница, 8 февраля 2013 г.

кобра из дерева

  (2083) [2004-10-22 1:48] The picture is good. The actor a bit shy. But overall I like it

It is on the left side of the tree between the two leaves.

I had another look at the shot, and I found his eye!!

Thanx for sharing. Keep 'em comming. What camera do you use?  (5187) [2004-10-20 5:13] [ ] One from my part of the world There is nothing wrong with the sharpnes of the image, but like Gergard I would have liked to see a face. You shot has me looking up in every tree I pass hoping that there is not one of these up there and showing its face:)

Critiques [ ]  (11607) [2004-10-19 16:40] [ ] Corrina, once again the idea is very nice. I would love to see more of this snake though. Snake shots are made by showing enough head detail or action shots. I know they are camera shy, and they don't listen when asked to move to a spot where you can get a better shot. :)

You must be logged in to start a discussion.

Only TrekNature members may write critiques.

Hartebeespoort, seems a little camera shy.

Egyptian Cobra at the Animal & Snake Park at

Date Submitted: 2004-10-19 15:15

Photo Version: Original Version

Exposure: f/2.8, 1/125 seconds

Copyright: corrina allsop ( ) (71)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий